Ancient Greek Style Wedding Crowns
These beautiful crowns have 14 gold plated olive leafs which are set on a twisted gold plated wire. An ivory organza bow is on the back of each stefana and the ribbon connects the two crowns together.
Options: The crowns come with ivory organza ribbon but you can slect to have white organza or a silk ribbon. Please leave a comment in the notes before you check out.
Delivery: 5-8 business days are required for these crowns to be handmade before they can be posted. Different postage options are available.
Postage: Postage and shipping fees will differ according to:
- your location or shipping address
- the weight of your shipment
- the date of your event
An accurate shipping quote will be sent to you after you confirm your order. To place an order, please proceed to the shopping cart.
Designer Profile: Natalys Wedding Art is a family business in Cyprus (EU Country). All of their pieces are origional, unique, designed and handcrafted by Nataly Georgiadou - Rudaya, a known designer in Cyprus. They love what they do and will make your wedding or christening day a unique day to remember. To see more products from Natalys Wedding Art please click here: Natalys Wedding Art | Greek Wedding Shop
Are you the wedding Sponsor, Koumbaro or Koumbara? Would you like more information about Greek Orthodox Weddings?
Here are some articles that you might like to read from the Greek Weddings & Traditions Blog:
- Panta Aksii - May You Be Worthy Koumbari
- What Should The Koumbari Pay For?
- What is the role of the koumbaros?
- Should the koumbara wear the same dress as the bridesmaides?
- Is the Koumbara the same as the maid of honour?
How To Order:
1. Add this item to your shopping bag by clicking the link below.
2. Proceed to the checkout and follow all of the prompts to register your account and shipping information.
3. Enter any order instructions in the comments and tell us your event date and if you have special requests.
4. After you have completed shopping online here on the Greek Wedding Shop website, your order will be sent directly to the designer.
5. Full payment will be required before itmes are shipped.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or if you would like a quote for this item please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org