A toasted almond in a nut flavoured chocolate coat covered with a thin sugar covering.
This is a white sugared almond with chocolate flavour, perfect for weddings and events.
This product is sold in a 1kg box.
There are approximately 160 pieces per 1kg box.
Inside: Milk chocolate and hazelnut gianduja (60%) (Sugar, Hazelnuts, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa mass, emulsifier: soy lecithin. Cocoa: 26% min.) Toasted Almond (20%),.
Outer Part: Sugar, rice starch, thickener: arabic gum, coating agent: carnauba wax, beeswax, E171.
Postage: Postage and shipping fees will differ according to: your location or shipping address, the weight of your shipment and the date of your event. An accurate shipping quote will be sent to you after you confirm your order. To place an order, please proceed to the shopping cart.
Retailer Profile: Rosanna & Giovanna are sisters and business partners. When Rosanna was getting married, she tasted the most amazing sugared almonds and ordered them for her own wedding. Now she wholesales and distributes these boutique chocolates around Australia. The girls are located in Melbourne, Australia. You can order a small amount of sugared almonds for your wedding or enquire about wholesaling these chocolates in your business. International shipping is available however there will be extra shipping fees associated. To see more flavours & colours of the sugared almonds from Dolci Sapori Imports please click here: Dolci Sapori | Greek Wedding Shop.
Delivery: Please allow approx 7-10 days for delivery.
Here are some articles that you might like to read from the Greek Weddings & Traditions Blog:
- The Number of Koufeta in Bomboniere
- Symbolic Meang of Koufeta
- What Should God Parents Buy For A Christening?
- What Should The Koumbari Pay For at a Greek Wedding?
How To Order:
1. Add this item to your shopping bag by clicking the link below.
2. Proceed to the checkout and follow all of the prompts to register your account and shipping information.
3. Enter any order instructions in the comments and tell us your event date and if you have special requests.
4. After you have completed shopping online here on the Greek Wedding Shop website, your order will be sent directly to the retailer.
5. Full payment will be required before itmes are shipped.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or if you would like a quote for this item please send an email to email@example.com