Pearl Champagne Crown Case - Stefanothiki
Our handcrafted wedding crown cases are the epitome of modern elegance. Traditionally known as stefanothikes, our cases display the stefana as a visual reminder of the sacrament of the wedding day. The stefana and stefanothiki will compliment the couple’s home decor by displaying them in their living room, hallway or bedroom.
The Pearl Champagne wedding crown case (stefanothikes) features a solid wood frame with a pearl luster finish with an elegant interior white microsuede lining. A Greek Orthodox canvas icon centered on a mirrored plaque adds a traditional touch to the modern aesthetic of this wedding case. Quality nickel plated hinges and magnetic closures are two more refinements and attention to detail that make this wedding crown case the perfect way to display your wedding crowns for years to come. Our artisan meticulously handcrafts each crown case with great pride.
This case is 14.25"x14.25" and includes three rhinestone pins to attach stefana crowns to the stefanothiki case.
Delivery: 2-8 weeks are required for these crown cases to be handmade before they can be posted. Different postage options are available.
Postage: Postage and shipping fees will differ according to:
- your location or shipping address
- the weight of your shipment
- the date of your event
An accurate shipping quote will be sent to you after you confirm your order. To place an order, please proceed to the shopping cart.
Are you the wedding Sponsor, Koumbaro or Koumbara? Would you like more information about Greek Orthodox Weddings?
Here are some articles that you might like to read from the Greek Weddings & Traditions Blog:
- Panta Aksii - May You Be Worthy Koumbari
- What Should The Koumbari Pay For?
- What is the role of the koumbaros?
- Should the koumbara wear the same dress as the bridesmaids?
- Is the Koumbara the same as the maid of honour?
How To Order:
1. Add this item to your shopping bag by clicking the link below.
2. Proceed to the checkout and follow all of the prompts to register your account and shipping information.
3. Enter any order instructions in the comments and tell us your event date and if you have special requests.
4. After you have completed shopping online here on the Greek Wedding Shop website, your order will be sent directly to the designer.
5. Full payment will be required before items are shipped.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or if you would like a quote for this item please send an email to email@example.com